Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
East Harbor LLC, is a commercial finance company. We finance commercial assets throughout the east coast USA and build our clients wealth by funding their owner-operated businesses.
We are focused on strategically growing the size of the company and expanding our presence, we are looking to bring on an Independent Contractor. This person will be responsible for soliciting and raising private equity capital commitments from accredited investors new to the Company which we will provide sources for.
The successful contract candidate will possess:
- (3) years experience in private equity investment sales
- Raise capital and build and extensive networks
- Prepare analysis and related financials.
- Manage financial partner relationships
- Establish a pipeline of transaction opportunities.
- Develop reporting tools as needed by operations to successfully run the business
- 9 – 6 p.m. hours Monday – Friday
Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related field required. 3 or more (3+) years of previous experience in a private equity, hedge fund, commercial/investment bank, or family office.
Must have experience with raising capital and building an extensive network.