Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Grand Bay Investments is a private equity company. We are looking for an analyst to search for private equity investments generally in the Southeast USA;
We are focused on smaller companies with an enterprise value of “20MM and under” which are profitable and growing.
The successful analyst candidate will possess:
- (3) years experience in financial investment sales
- build extensive networks of companies that would consider selling
- Prepare analysis and related financials
- Have a good idea on how to analyze financial statements
- Manage financial partner relationships
- Establish a pipeline of transaction opportunities.
- Develop reporting tools as needed by operations to successfully run the business
- 9 – 6 p.m. hours Monday – Friday
Bachelor’s Degree in any business-related field required. (3+) years of previous experience in a private equity, hedge fund, commercial/investment bank, or family office.
Must have experience in generating leads and analyzing financials