Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is E.R. Truck & Equipment?
- We are one of South Florida’s largest used truck and equipment dealers. Established in 1995.
Why buy from us?
- We are bilingual, we are reputable, we are established, we are professionals, we warranty our equipment, we finance our equipment, we stand by our word, and we offer friendly service.
Do your trucks have warranty?
- Yes, free 30 day power train warranty on Engine, transmission, and differentials. Additional warranty can be purchased.
What is the process of buying a truck at E.R. Truck?
- Choose a truck that fits your needs, submit a credit application, signed contract, & go to work.
Are your trucks DOT ready?
- Yes, we will cover all DOT expenses before the truck leaves our yard.
Can I order a custom truck to my specifications?
- How long does it take? Yes, we can quote a custom truck, once both parties have agreed on the quote we require a 25% down payment. Time to complete order depends on how popular the truck is and manufacturing time.
What type of financing do you guys have?
- Banks, finance companies, and In-house financing for bad credit.
How does your In-House Financing work?
- If it becomes difficult to get approved with traditional financing we can put a customer in our in-house financing which generally requires between 20-40% down payment. Our in-house financing has
“no prepayment penalty”
- and can be paid off at anytime during the loan taking off all future interest. Example: if you buy a $40,000 truck and put $10,000 down, your pay off balance is $30,000. The entire down payment will be applied to the principle on the loan. Lengths of term loan are usually 36-60 months.
Can I purchase a truck with bad or no credit?
- Yes, through our in-house financing we can finance anyone with “no credit, bad credit, no citizenship, liens of any kind, no time in business, no CDL license, first time buyer, etc…”
What are the requirements to get approved?
- The down payment, generally between 20-40%
What are the monthly payments like?
- Very competitive with the market. Call a salesman to give you a range. Payment depends on price of unit and the down payment given.
Do you guys sell/finance nationwide?
- Yes all 50 states.